Sunday, March 18, 2007

Scrapbooking has begun!!!!

Finally a scrapbook page. It's been over 2 years now since I've scrapped and the curse has finally been broken..........lol. This is a trip our family took to Apple Hill in Placerville last October. The first 2 pages are still in the works and this is the 3rd page in a 4 page layout. I'm trying a different way of scrappin' for me, by looking at each page as if it were the only page instead of laying out all 4 pages and trying to tackle them all at once. When each page is done they will tell their own story. I am using the Out & About Simply Scrappin' Kit from SU for this event. On this page I've used Bugs & Kisses and Alphadots stamp sets.
I started with this page because it really tells a cute story of him and his "Dirty Worms", and it goes without saying how much he enjoyed them. Keep watching there are more pages to come. I'm on a role now............lol (See Tricia we do scrap)
~Kate~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the pages. I don't so much scrapbooking and I should! Your pages are very inspirational! TFS