Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mailboxes recipe....


Hi Abra Leah Cross.......so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner about the mailboxes. Here's what I used:


  • 1- 3 3/4x12" strip (to go around the main body of the mailbox)You'll need to use the 3/4 in. circle punch to go around the flag. Don't be alarmed that it doesn't cover edge to edge, there are borders to cover that.

  • 2- 3/4x12" strips that will be your borders, these are the paisley strips.

  • 2- 3x3 1/2" squares that I lined up with the lid and traced the rounded area and then cut it off. I used the corner rounder for the other two corners.

  • Ribbon or 1/4" strip will fit the border of the lid.

Hope this helps =)

~Kate~

3 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

HI, Miss Kate! Have I told you lately that you are cute? :)

Thanks for the measurements. My boxes are nekked! I'm going to make them this week and send you a picture.

Anonymous said...

Good I'm glad that you didn't have a chance to make anything this last weekend and you can use the recipe. Can't wait to see what you create!!!!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]msn wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter teneriffa[b][/url]