Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 4th Progressive pages

Here's the final projects for the progressive 12x12 scrapbook page. This is the 6x6 that I posted once before but I changed the numbers to the brushstroke numbers.






This is the 8 1/2 x 11" version which is just the transition to the final 12x12 page.




Here's the final page. I've added more star brads, some square brads and I used the new Star Punch from SU and dotted the red stars with the white signo pen. I used the Big Deal alphabet and craft ink for "celebrate" which is also embossed with clear EP (embossing powder).


3 comments:

Wanda said...

You have been tagged, please go to my blog to find out what to do.
www.starlightstamper.com

Abra Leah Cross said...

What a fantastic idea!!! LOVE it!

Mary said...

I love what you did with this scrapbook page. It is gorgeous!

Mary