Monday, November 30, 2009

The best news!!!

Happy Birthday to me without a doubt. I had my appointment with my oncologist today for the results of my PET scan and there is NOTHING glowing inside me!!!
WOOHOO
JUMPING UP AND DOWN
So this means that I don't have any growing tumors in my abdomen or anywhere else either. Dr. Huang said 1 cm. or bigger would show up, but we've read that PET scans show things smaller than that and still no glowing.
I'm so damn excited it was the best birthday present I could have asked for.
I start chemo again tomorrow, so I hope all goes well, but I had the Gemzar chemo in the beginning of this whole process and it wasn't so bad so I can only hope for the same.
Until next time,
(still jumping up and down)
Kate

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Kate I am soooo happy for you I don't know what to say (jumping up and down) I know you will make it through this will flying colors. You are a strong, beautful woman and you deserve the best life has to offer. I love you girl and am keeping you and your family in my prayers. Happy Best Birthday ever!!! (still jumping up and down, LOL)

Anonymous said...

See God Created you for a purpose to testify of his goodness, that he can turn anything around if you believe. faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen. God is so faithful, and see i've been telling you that he would do something and he did! we've been praying an praying and praying for you. He is such a faithful on time God, and on your birthday to! awesome!!!
love ya
danelle

Cathy Maltby The Basement Stamper said...

congrats on the great news!!!!! I am jumping too for you, also Happy Birthday, I missed it, I need to slow down and catch up with friends, maybe once this addition is done???? Prayers will still be with you as you have this chemo to do and for great health when things are done. I am so happy for you!
Love ya wallie girl
Cathy

Wanda said...

I have been following your blog for a LONG time, even way back when you and your sister were posting your fabulous projects. I don't post very often but I just had to say how happy I am for you. It's the best Birthday gift one could receive! I'm very happy for you and hope all continues to go well for you.