Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's been awhile again..........

Don't mean to scare anyone but things here have had it's ups and downs. I managed to do 3 chemo treatments in a row and have found that I won't be doing that again. Really kicked my butt!!! I still have 3 more sessions to go, so just 3 more treatments and then I'm done with the current plan. We're supposed to do a CAT scan afterwards to make sure nothing has come back and then I'm not sure where we go from there. Still lots of good thoughts and prayers needed.

I did get some good news, my job offered me my job back and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time just because it's been so long.

Sorry this is so short, but I just wanted to get a little blurb in about how things are going and I will write more later.

Take care and thanks for the prayers and well wishes as always.
Until next time,
Kate

1 comment:

Pat said...

You are so strong! I don't think I could take a chemical assault on my body like you are going through. Keep being strong & forget all about yesterday but what you want to keep.
Love you a lot!
Mom